The January bimonthly section update has been published and includes information about the:
- 2022 Annual Meeting,
- 2022 Section Officer nominations,
- 2021 Engineer of the Year Application,
- 2022 Student Poster Competition instructions,
- 2022 Student Rally,
- National Engineers Week,
- Job Opportunities,
- How to get more involved with the section, and
- Upcoming ASABE Events
The 2022 Annual Meeting will be held virtually over zoom on Wed, February 9th, 2022 from 5:00-8:30 PM.
Registration is $5 for students and $10 for all other members and guests and can be done at the following website: https://na.eventscloud.com/canv2022
The meeting will include:
- Student Poster Competition (due Mon, Feb 7th);
- Business Meeting with Section Updates;
- Updates from ASABE leadership; and
- Keynote Speaker, Steve Zicari, who will talk about recycling food and food waste
If you are having issues with registration or want to be a meeting sponsor, please contact Section Chair, Lynn Groundwater at lgroundwater AT ppeng.com.
A copy of the announcement is available: HERE.
The annual student poster competition will take place during the 2022 annual meeting. Posters are due by Monday, February 7th and can be submitted via a Box Link. Participants must submit a poster and 3-5 minute video summarizing the poster and its findings.
The competition is offered at the graduate and undergraduate levels. First, second, and third place in each category are awarded a $300, $150, and $75 cash price, respectively. Examples of award winners from past years may be found on the Section Awards Page.